・The inclusion of the virtual currencies handled by a virtual currency exchange operator in this list confirms only that, based on the information provided by this particular virtual currency exchange operator, these virtual currencies meet the definition under the Payment Services Act.
・The Financial Services Agency and Finance Bureau do not endorse or guarantee the value of these virtual currencies. Virtual currencies are not necessarily backed by assets.
・Please note the following points when trading virtual currencies.
○ Virtual currency is not a legal tender (or fiat currency) with value guaranteed by the government, such as the Japanese Yen or US Dollar. It is electronic data exchanged on the Internet.
○ Virtual currency may fluctuate in price. Financial loss may occur as virtual currency loses its value drastically, or even becomes worthless.
○ A virtual currency exchange operator must register with the Financial Services Agency/Finance Bureau. Please make sure your exchange is a properly registered Virtual Currency Exchange Operator.
○ Before engaging in virtual currency trading activities, please seek explanations from the exchange operator, fully understand transaction details, and act based on your own judgment.
○ Consultations regarding virtual currencies and fraudulent coins are increasing. Please be cautious of fraudulent and malicious business practices that may take advantage of the adoption of virtual currency, and the development of the virtual currency exchange industry.
Company Name: OKCoin Japan K.K.
Registration Number: Virtual Currency Exchange Operator No. 00020 issued by Kanto Local Finance Bureau
Associations: Japan Virtual and Crypto assets Exchange Association (JVCEA)